Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bargains on Nashville's Craigslist

I'm proud to admit it. I'm frugal. I love a good deal and I love the hunt. To be clear, though, style is still of utmost importance! This is why I love to troll Craigslist and see what I can find....

If I had the space for it in my house or a client's house, I'd totally be buying this soft moss green velvet couch. It's $100 and it looks like it was really taken care of. The neutral green, the modern lines, and the durable fabric choice make it a win in my book.

Thrilled to say I found a smokin' deal on this modern couch in great condition! We'll be scooping this one up today or tomorrow!

I might have found that birdcage I've been keeping my eyes peeled for... $25. I would offer less and see what I could get.

If I had a little girl's room to decorate right now, I would definitely snag this bluish gray dhurrie rug. I love the detailing of the flowers! 8.5' x 11' for $80. Whaaa! If you have room, you should go get it!


A great sleek bar cart, perfect for holding your bottles and bar accessories. $20.

Stay tuned for more of the best of Nashville's Craigslist... and get excited because I'm putting together some of the worst. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment