Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Party Time!


I'm in Outer Banks, NC to celebrate the wedding of one of my best friends!! Woooo! So excited for Toni and Josh. <3 Here are a few things that are reminding me of them on this very special day. :) 


Rockett St George via Erin Ever After




Salt and Pepper shakers by Jonathan Adler via Casa Sugar

I almost convinced Boyf we needed a set of these... almost....
Smittens via Decorpad

 Mr. and Mrs. glassware via AshleyLoves.Wordpress

Congratulations, you two! So thrilled for you both. <3

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet and special to me, my love! Thank you for the blog shout-out! I can't believe you did that on the wedding day :-) What would I have done without you?! (to fix my train when MOH got confused, for one...lol) BESO
    ANNNNNND most importantly: NOW the congratulations goes to YOU!

    ReplyDelete