Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Painted Doors and Why You Need One

I recently suggested painting the interior of a client's door to her patio a fun color. I'm thinking maybe black, maybe red. But I think she needs some convincing, so this post is for her! (xoxo Laura!)

Some of these doors are exterior doors, I'll admit it, but they still serve to show what can be done to doors. Since it's such a small bit of square footage, I am more apt to go a little bit further out there with it. A door is like an accessory waiting to be played up!

Lea Bawnager via Fryd Design 

 Archados de Decoracao via Wszystkieporyroku

Jeff and Carolyn Smith of Hourglass via Remodelista 

This one in particular is relevant and applicable. Man, Tia Zoldan knows what she's doing...
Tia Zoldan via Little Green Notebook

The door of a friend of ours...

Photo taken by yours truly (sorry it's so dark!)


Decor8 via Junk Garden Girl


So who's convinced!?

No comments:

Post a Comment