Friday, September 9, 2011

Relaxing Neutrals via Pinterest

Here are some beauties that are inspiring me today... all found via Pinterest. By the way, have you found me on there yet?

It's always interesting to me to see what I'm naturally drawn to on any given day. I think it gives insight into what's going on in your life. For example, I think all of these spaces are relaxed and calming, with neutrals as the star. Inspired by my recent trip to the lake, perhaps? (Are you done hearing about it yet? ;) But really, I'm probably drawn to these images because things feel a tad chaotic right now. All good things, but I really don't have a routine these days, which is liberating but at the same time it's a bit exhausting. I feel very fortunate to be able to follow my nose and tear down rabbit holes at my choosing these days, but that can be pretty tiring. So I hope you'll enjoy a moment of respite found in these images like I have. May your weekend be relaxing as well. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment