Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Strikingly Beautiful Image Stuck in My Mind

Inspiration can come from the most unlikely sources. A photo that has nothing to do with interiors, for instance. I can't get this image out of my head!

From AWellTraveledWoman.Tumblr via Pinterest

That water in the image above looks like glassy emerald tiles. So refreshing looking. Oh and how have I lived without a glove mold in my shower to hold my rings and jewelry? Not sure.
Cathy Robin of Heath Ceramics via Design Sponge

 Kelly Wearstler Interior Design

Indigo tiled bathroom and brass lighting fixture. Oh and now I want a velvet chaise and an antique rug in my bathroom...!
 Chris Barrett via Designers.ElleDecor.com

Dreamy! I can feel the breeze from here! I love all the neutrals and that Suzani-esque print on the bed and pillow.
 Douglas Durkin via Decorati

Sweet ornate carved headboard, reminds me of the papa-version of my little carved-wood trifold divider I used as a headboard.... must find picture as proof...
Elle Decor via The Roof Over My Head

Have you ever seen anything as fantastic? Such an escape! How 'bout the patina on the headboard. Yes!
 French Mag Art and Decoration via Desire to Inspire

 Missoni via Desire to Inspire then via Little Green Notebook

I almost can't handle how awesome this chevron tiled back splash is.
 Pinterest via Modern Palm Blog

Peacock teal cabinetry from a great D*S sneak peek. White subway tile is ALWAYS okay by me!
 Ramin Shamshiri of Commune via Design Sponge

Tribal prints and glam play nice...
via Glamourai then via Decorista 

Crazy cool Moroccan-style settee left by the home's previous owners. I know. Some people's luck!
 Heather Taylor via Design Sponge

More tribal prints playing well together and with *gasp* traditional!? Yes, ma'am!
 Peter Dunham designed the guest bedroom in the House of Windsor via A Caribbean Living Blog

Are we sensing a theme yet? ;)  Tribal, tribal, tribal!
Philip Gorrivan photo by Miki Duisterhof via decorati

Familiar looking nook, featured in a previous post about Autumnal colors. The rich hues and mix of prints looked too good in this post not to include again, IMO. 
 Abigail Ahern.files.wordpress.com via the brickhouse then via Brydie Brown


Thanks for tuning in and letting me share my inspirations with you. 'Till next time!
XO
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment